Blog Editors for LC 10


Class Blog Editors!


Hi, my name is Georgia and I am ten years old. I am this year's class blogger and I'm really excited about this job. I'm going to write about events that i'll put on the class blog so that everyone can read about what we have been up to.

Hi my name Jacob.This year I'm going going to be the class blog updater. I'm happy that I got this job.I will be writing about the events and stuff that is coming up.Georgia and I will ask you guys about what is happening in your life and in the classroom.


From Mr Bron

Good luck to you both. I know you will be excellent communicators and talented writers. You will need to set up a box or website where your classmates can share their opinions, stories and experiences for you to write about.

Hint: Getting to know your class and who is in it is critical. Keep asking questions and find out what happens in your class mates lives in and out of the classroom. Watch out for my comments in red in the future for hints and tips on how to be a great editor! Good Luck and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jacob and Georgia From Jaime Duker Lc13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jaime :)

    ReplyDelete